Wednesday 16 April 2014

REVERIE



With a deep sigh, I turned back
Back to me, eyes wet
And with a heavy heart, I wept
My thoughts dropping dead
As I walked down the aisle
I was sinking.

Day and night has passed
But everything the same
I was all the same
Those words said
It played around and around
Haunting!!!

I was lonely, deep inside
I took a walk to keep me live
I passed those places,
Where weeping willows kissed
Those valleys
I walked and walked...

I lost my way, I realized it late
I lost my heart and now my way
I cried and cried, no one came
I was tired and I slept
And I woke up to a scream
 I saw my pillow was wet!!!


             ...Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Weeping willows kissed those valleys...beautiful.
    ...and weeping Sarah kissed her pillow?
    with tears.
    Alone and Lonely.
    Oh how sad.

    (Are you Sunu?)

    ReplyDelete