Monday 21 July 2014

Mesmerizing Chacko!!!
During one of my journeys to enjoy the voluminous thrill of being in harmony with nature, I met this young man who was captivated by the ecstasy of hoping around with those beautiful crafts of nature. I was just thrown into admiring the beauty of this young man and his heart-full way of playing with the little gift of the nature. I gazed at the pacifying scene ‘a man in his twenties enjoying like a child’. I could see an enigma of rhapsody this guy had when he hoped around the butterflies and grasshoppers and other small birds around there. While he was mesmerizing the creatures around him, I was mesmerized by his ways...

About half an hour I observed this young man, ignoring the growls of my own friends to accompany them for trekking. I was more mesmerized by this scene rather than to gang up with my own friends to trekking, pounding my own heartbeat to enjoy the adventure, I rather preferred to listen the rhythm of my heartbeat watching this exquisite man. But then my senses were disrupted by the grapple of his friends similar to mine who might have been on some mission enraged and bored by this guy’s way of enjoying. They were making such hard noises that all the beautiful birds and butterflies hoping around him disappeared. They called aloud... “Chacko mathiyeda” (Chacko enough).


 Chacko, I thought to myself, I will marry a man named Chacko. But years later I identified that finding someone with name ‘Chacko’ to get married to is a tedious job but then I decided it doesn’t matter if I am not married to Chacko but if ever God bless me with a baby boy definitely he is going to be named Chacko. I still hold on to that dream ... having a Chacko for myself, who will play with the birds and butterflies , who will love the nature like the Chacko I met years back and will find comfort being in harmony with the sanctity of this beautiful mother Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment