Sunday 30 March 2014

My prayer for you

My love...

I want you to know, I am writing this from the bottom of my heart, that I love you above all that matters to me. May be you've not realized the depth of it when I told you this long back, and I know you had reasons too. Then we decided to be friends because I was afraid of losing you. But you were gone; it did not work out the way I thought.

You had your own priorities in life and I am not being oblivious to it. I know you never thought the way I thought. You never had the dreams I had. We were two different people who were destined to meet at some point and walk away into two different destinations that life chose for us.

It is ok, for one day will come when I find my own guy and you will find your own girl, who will always stay by our side, sing for us, eat with us, take care of us in every other way possible... but for me I will still be missing you somewhere, somewhere deep in the corner of my heart. But you may not know.

Dear friend, I have a prayer for you...if I can’t be the one let a better one come to beautify your life better than me in all the ways, who will live only for you and complete your life in all the ways you want it to be...for I want you to be happy where ever you are.

Thank you for being my first love and you were not the kind of person I ever used to dream but I fell in love with you for some reason which I can’t figure out (and I think I've once told you this, it will be like explaining the color of water).  I am thankful to you for many things...You gave life to my dreams and made me pen down my thoughts once again which I forgot years back.

Let our friendship live many more years and when you find the girl of your life and when I find the guy of my life... let us share it with utmost joy and smile from within and wish each other the a happy life full of love.

I love you

s...

2 comments:

  1. Cerah...this is nearly a journal page, the type of which every loving heart (with a soul) joyously reads as they become --following your words--lost in their own dreams/fantasies of yesteryear.

    Not one human is immune from the thoughts, experiences, dreams and trusting hopes which are yours--not ONE! No MATTER WHAT say the populous--we ARE truly SO much alike, each human, deep within, that we miss that part of the show...b/c we mostly see of people what THEY want us to see. So sad. Yet it all turns out in the end...so glad, so right, so true.

    There's more, of course. But I do not write books, just LOONNNGGG comments. WHEW!
    BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete